Monday, April 22, 2013

Just our normal weekend and a little KCW prep

This weekend was a fun one!
Saturday morning I finished a TMNT costume for Lendee's friend Sam. I tell you he is obsessed! He could tell me all their names, color, and what weapon each turtle used. He put on his costume right away and showed us some ninja moves!





P.S I will post about the girls dresses soon. It's a pattern that I hope will be released
 soon.  Lendee and her good friend Morgan Watching Sam open his presents.




I about killed myself under this pile of laundry! I am such a procrastinator!



I have been preparing for KCW! Have you? 


 

I finished a knit boat neck tank top with a big bow in the back. I drafted this pattern and I like how it turned out.  The neck comes up a little higher than I would like.




Today I will work on the doli tank by Sarah at LoobeeClothing.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment